If you’re considering a renovation project and you need a visual picture of the finished space why not test out your design with a digital renovation first.
Gathering Information for your Digital Renovation
What information do you need to gather before you start your digital renovation?
Here are useful guides to help you plan your digital renovation. Go to the section that best describes your renovation project:
Your renovation project involves an update of the room’s finishes and retains the structure.
1. A photograph of the room with an image resolution of 1meg or more.
2. Collect pictures of the new products you plan to use in your renovation such as sinks, basins, taps, toilets etc.
3. A detail list of finishes with pictures (stone, floor coverings, the size of tiles, colours etc.)
Your renovation project is structural and includes the room’s finishes.
1. A floor plan with measurements or a sketch that has the new structure and measurements.
2. A photograph of the room/space with an image resolution of 1meg or more.
3. A detail description of the changes and space functionality.
4. A detail list of finishes with pictures (stone, floor coverings, the size of tiles, colours etc.)
Optional: Once you have your room layout you can add digital furniture.
Your renovation project creates a new room within a space that changes the layout of the structure.
1. A copy of the drawings produced by an engineer/builder to create a 2D or 3D model of your renovation.
2. A detail list of finishes and a brief explanation of the location including pictures.
The benefit of a digital renovation is that you get to see your ideas come together before starting the project.
You’ll save yourself time and money when you plan your renovation digitally.